Sunday, December 21, 2008

Home for the Holidays

Last weekend I made the two-day trek back across the pond to spend the holidays with my family in the States. We have a long enough break from school this year that I and most the other teachers decided to go back for Christmas. I have not done a lot yet, mainly sleeping, eating, seeing a couple friends, and speaking in a Wednesday night class at church, but I did feel accomplished that I had bought most of my presents for my family before Thanksgiving and brought my own cool Korean paper to wrap them with, so I could sleep while the rest of my family scurried around town.

So dear readers, I will be around for a little bit yet, so if you are in town, let's hang out sometime! And if you are not in town, give me a call! I want to catch up with everyone while I am here, especially since I am never in the States for too long at one time! See you later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was wonderful to have you home for Christmas. Hope you can recover from the long flight back. Stay warm, I was told your toilet water was frozen at school. Now thats cold. and deserves a day off.